Did you know that 60% of Patios, Patio-Pergolas, Glass rooms, and Carports are pulled down and replaced? Many find themselves stuck with a result that is poorly designed and constructed. When low quality or unsuitable materials are used, the dream quickly turns into a nightmare. More often than not the old “measure and quote” is the culprit.
It is easy for people to overlook key details, with the old “measure and quote” that can come back to haunt you later. After listening to thousands of customers we have developed the Apollo Home Lifestyle Evaluation to avoid the costly mistakes caused by the old “measure and quote.”
The Apollo Home Lifestyle Evaluation incorporates the 4 Success Pillars of any home additions project.
It is easy for people to overlook key details, with the old “measure and quote” that can come back to haunt you later. We come to you and in the comfort of your home, together we consider:
- What do you want to achieve and how will you be using the space?
- How it will be furnished (seating, cooking, lighting, cooling/heating etc.)?
- How it will work with your existing home and contribute to its value?
- How to incorporate long term goals with current needs?
- All year-round comfort living, taking into consideration lifestyle and weather.
- Correct materials for the floor, roof, walls, privacy and outlook.
Whether you are considering an Apollo All-Weather Patio or a Apollo Patio-Pergola, the “old measure and quote” just doesn’t cut it anymore. The Home Lifestyle Evaluation is the only way to avoid costly mistakes.
Once your Home Lifestyle Evaluation is complete, you will receive detailed architectural drawings and a fixed price work order. This ensures that the final result is what you were expecting, with no nasty surprises.